I just posted my April DT challenge @ TreasuredScrapbooking.com.
My challenge for you this month is to create dimension on a LO by cutting elements from pattern paper and mounting on pop dots. Also consider using beads, ribbon, etc. to create dimension.
On this LO, I did the following to create dimension:
- Hand cut flowers from pattern paper and layered with pop dots mounted in between the layers.
- Stitched and beaded the top border.
- Stitched a paper frill and added a border.
- Twirled ribbon.
- Attached photo turns to the bird wings.
- Added a fringed paper frill to create grass.
Detail of the flowers with pop dots between the layers:
I hope you join us and participate in the challenges. You had until the end of the month to complete the challenges.