Urban Anthology and Webster’s Pages
Product Showcase and Design Contest
Urban Anthology and Webster’s Pages are teaming up for a product showcase and design contest using Webster’s Pages products. Urban Anthology is offering an amazing prize for the winner – Urban’s Anthology’s May 2009 kit featuring papers from Webster’s Pages Magical Wishes, Basic Grey Porcelain, and Pink Paislee Enchanting collections along with fabulous embellishments and trims, a prize worth playing for!. But wait, there’s more – Webster’s Pages is offering a package of their coordinating trims to the second place winner and their new vellum cards to the third place winner. This is definitely a contest you do not want to miss!
· All entries must be newly-created for this contest with 80% Webster’s Pages product showcasing a minimum of three different pattern papers and the word “magical” and/or “wishes” should appear in the title or journaling (derivatives of the words are acceptable, e.g., magic, wish, wished, wishing).
· No limit on number of entries per person.
· Upload your layouts or projects created with Webster’s Pages products to the contest album (“May 2009 Webster’s Pages”) in the Urban Anthology gallery by midnight PST May 31, 2009. In your description, be sure to tell us which pattern papers you chose to showcase. NOTE: You will need to register in the Urban Anthology forum/gallery in order to post your submissions, but registration is free – and we like free.
· Judging will be done by Webster’s Pages based on best design and showcase of their product. Their decision is final.
· The winner will be announced Friday, June 5, on both the Urban Anthology blog and in the forum.
· If you have questions concerning the contest, please feel free to contact Urban Anthology at email@example.com.
Visit us online at http://www.urban-anthology.com.
And come join us at UA for some NSD fun as well!