Welcome Dreamers to one of your first challenges in the “Can You Survive the Nightmare?” month-long event taking place at ScrapbookDreamer.com this month.
Friday the 13th – might make you shiver if you recall the movie or you might just be superstitious, but for all of us it has some meaning. Here’s what it means to me right now and this is your challenge: Based on the movie Friday the 13th, I challenge you to incorporate a masking technique in a LO this month. You may use an item intended to be a mask or masking screen or get creative and create your own mask using flowers, leaves, die cuts or other shapes. And then use glimmer mist, paint, ink or anything else over your masked design. Then remove your mask, complete your LO and unveil your design for us all to see in the Dreamer gallery.
Be creative. Have fun.
And remember the rules:
Welcome to the first ever Dreamers Nightmare Blog Hop! the rules are simple!
* all projects are to be new and created for these challenges
* must be uploaded into the ‘Dreamers Nightmare Blog Hop’ folder in the gallery by November 6th midnight est
* no combining of challenges
* no digital please
* you may do the same challenges more than once
* all work must be original and be yours
* you must be a member of scrapbookdreamer in good standing with at least 10 posts to win
* have a spooktacular good time
I can’t wait to see your creations ladies!