- Creating Keepsakes Magazine:
- “Bathing Beauty” layout, Super-Fast Pages with 4×6 Photos special issue, September 2009, p36.
- “Fashionista” 2-page layout, Easier Than Ever 2 special issue, May 2009, p122-123.
- Scrapbook Trends Magazine:
- “These 2” layout, August 2009, p47.
- “To Know Him” layout, September 2008, p62.
- “Quiet Moment” layout, September 2008, p104.
- “Mom & Dad: A Lifetime of Memories” mini album, Mini Albums 2008 Idea Book, April 2008, p140
- Simply Handmade Magazine:
- “Days to Remember” perpetual calendar album, December/January 2010, upcoming.
“Baby’s Got Green Eyes” layout, February/March 2008.
Scrap N’ Art:
“La Dee Dah” layout, May/June 2008, p23.
“Why?” layout, September 2008, p49.
- “Pure Delight” layout – Online Idea Gallery Feature Layout, MemoryMakersMag.com, 11/09/2007.
- “With My Lens” layout chosen by Daisy Diva Lisa Pace as a feature layout in the “Strolling Through the Garden” section of the Cocoa Daisy October 2007 Newsletter. Read more here.
- “Makes Him Happy” layout chosen by Daisy Diva Lisa Pace as a feature layout in the “Strolling Through the Garden” section of the Cocoa Daisy August 2007 Newsletter. Read more here.
Design Teams & Other Positions
ScrapbookDreamer.com, DT Member: July 2008 to Present
Scrap Chic Boutique, Decatur, GA, DT Member and Class Designer: January 2008 to Present
- Urban-Anthology.com, Marketing/Promotional Coordinator: May 2009 to July 2009
ScrapFreak.com, Guest Design Team: June 2009
Urban-Anthology.com, DT Member: September 2008 through April 2009
- ScrapDango.com, DT Member: August 2008 through March 2009
- ScrapShanty.com, DT Member: October 2007 through July 2008
- TreasuredScrapbooking.com, DT Member: December 2007 through May 2008
Hi, I’m Kathi – single, lived in Georgia most of my life, always been creative, dabbled in fine arts including watercolor, oils, and mixed media, and discovered scrapbooking in 2005 and it has become my passion. After my dad passed in early 2005, we kept discovering boxes of old photos in every nook and cranny of the house, some of which we had never seen before. I started identifying and cataloging the photos and began searching for a creative way to display them other than a photo album. I then discovered scrapbooking and it quickly turned into a passion.
By day, I work in the professional services industry. Days can be long and stressful. Scrapbooking is my de-stresser and creative outlet. I even wake up early in the morning so I can scrap some before leaving for work.
I do not have children, so I scrap about me and my childhood, my siblings and friends, our pets, the things I love and do, the places I go, etc. I have been complimented for my “out of the box” scrapping subjects and style, since I do not always limit my scrapping to traditional formats.
“Pumpkin Spice” layout chosen as the winner by GlueArts as the most unique page using vellum or transparency and GlueArts Vellum Adhesive in the October Monthly Challenge hosted by ScrapShanty.com, 11.01.2007.
“When I First Saw You” layout chosen as a winner in the Basic Grey contest hosted by yourscrapbookstash.com, 10.18.2007. Read the blog announcement here.
“Makes Him Happy” layout chosen as a runner-up in the Cocoa Daisy/Deja Views July Kit Design Contest, 08.31.2007. This layout was chosen by the Deja Views Design Team. Read the message board winners announcement here.
“Pure Delight” – Layout of the Week chosen by Leslie Hammill, Owner, TreasuredScrapbooking.com, 11/04/2007.
“Her Heart” – Design Team Layout of the Day, TreasuredScrapbooking.com, 11/03/2007.
“Just Being Me” – Design Team Gallery Pick of the Day, ScrapbookDoodle.com, 10/13/2007.